Do any of these sound familiar to you? What would you like to work toward? How can I help you with that?
Change in Leadership
- Are you taking your first steps as a leader?
- Are you searching for something new to your way of leading your group or organization?
- Do you like to lead yourself more consciously?
- Do you need help to continue on your leadership path?
- Are you dealing with challenging changes at work?
- Are you planning to change your work?
- Are you starting to work as an entrepreneur?
- Are you in-between jobs?
- Are you settling into a new country and culture?
- Are you returning back to work after being many years abroad?
- Are you returning back to work after kids?
- Are you planning to retire soon?
- What do you see when you step back and view the whole of your working life?
- What do you know you need to let go of in your life to make space for the new?
I am happy to meet you 5 times every 2-3 weeks (60-90 min.). Usually a coaching process lasts 3-4 months. We can meet at your office, in a nice cafe, go for a refreshing walk or decide on some other comfortable place to work together. I ask powerful coaching questions in Finnish or English. We could also do some inspiring activities. I also like to recommend some learning assignments to you between coaching sessions which can help you move forward. I am also happy to have sessions over the phone or online.
My fee for one-on-one coaching is 735 € (+ alv. 24 %) in Helsinki metropolitan area. The fee covers a coaching process of five (5) sessions with preparations, learning assignments and liaison between sessions. Shorter coaching processes are also possible. We could also start a coaching process month by month. My fee is then 285 € (+ alv. 24%) per month (2 sessions). Both the choices include a preliminary assignment before the first session and an extra non-binding conversation before the actual process.
Please ask for an offer if you are interested in a group coaching process for 2-6 persons! In group coaching (2-3 h/session) I will have a talk with everyone (0,5-1h) before our first session together.
We start a coaching process by making a contract, which could be between us or including your employer. I agree to practice the ICF Core Competencies and follow the ICF Code of Ethics in my coaching work, and all our discussions are strictly confidential. We can first have a short complimentary coaching conversation to get to know each other, during which I would love to hear about your expectations.
Please let me know when you would like to start!
Have a joyful and beautiful day!