On the screen of your mind visualize a tree to symbolize your life:
- What type of tree would it be?
- What is the condition of the tree?
- What is the environment surrounding it?
Move your attention to its roots which represent foundation and nourishment:
- What or who support you in your life?
- What is important to you?
- What do you do that nourishes you?
Now focus on the trunk through which life force rises:
- What do you draw on to give you power?
- Is there anything or anyone blocking your strenght or controlling your growth?
- Do you need to take a break or have a change of environment to increase your energy?
Lastly the branches represent your talents and opportunities:
- Are there new areas of growth you need to nurture and enhance?
- Are there any old branches, like attitudes or habits, that you need to eliminate to improve the look of the tree?
Revisit the tree of life regularly to monitor its growth and help to maintain its beauty.